PDA

View Full Version : downloaded sdk, then...

charliecrosslan
03-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I downloaded the sdk, but then i realised(or remembered) that i have absolutely no idea how to use xcode!

Does anyone know/ is anyone thinking of making apps?

thejumpingflea
03-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I downloaded the sdk, but then i realised(or remembered) that i have absolutely no idea how to use xcode!

Does anyone know/ is anyone thinking of making apps?

I have the same problem. Any courses that people can take to learn?

bryphotoguy
03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
You guys see any of the how-to that were on the same page with the download?
iPhone Development Center (http://developer.apple.com/iphone/index.action)- There are lots of pre-made codes and lots of how-to's.
I have no developing knowledge beyond HTML. I am going to try and build a sweet camera/ image editing app.

charliecrosslan
03-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I know, I want to make some apps but have o idea how to. Have to find out how to use it!

hugo14
03-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Remember - any programmer needs to have his first program to say hello world...

MattSharp
03-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Developing for the iPhone is no different than writing computer programs in any other computer language. If you have NEVER done any programming, it's unlikely you are going to be able to just figure it out and pick it up with any ease.

I recommend taking some high level software development courses somewhere.

ibookmobile007
03-10-2008, 04:38 PM
My question is once we make the applications, can we put them on our on phones?Meaning final product?I guess so huh?

charliecrosslan
03-10-2008, 05:50 PM
My question is once we make the applications, can we put them on our on phones?Meaning final product?I guess so huh?

Yeh, can you make hem for your own private use

wait, you need os 2.0 to do that, and i can't get that.