Results 31 to 32 of 32
07-26-2018, 06:28 AM #31
- Member Since
- Nov 16, 2009
- North Louisiana, USA
- Your Mac's Specs
- 2.8 GHz 2008 MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone XS, 2015 iMac 16 GB 10.14.4 beta
- Rep Power
In order to answer that question we are going to need to know more exactly what equipment is involved. At the very least we need to know the following:
1. What Mac are you using (year, model, and version of OS X)?
2. What Harmony remote are you using?
3. What exactly is going wrong?“Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.”
― Kevin Durant
- 07-26-2018, 12:05 PM #32However it also apparently controls the actions of my Mac, and I have no idea why that is the case.
You must have your TV and Mac close together unless there's something reflecting the IR beam to the Mac.
A mirror or glass framed picture on the wall etc. could do it.
Or just turn it off completely:
How to Disable Your Mac's Remote Control Infrared Receiver
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By DJBearOH in forum macOS - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2015, 01:43 AM
By nick_j007 in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
By fiddlegal in forum macOS - Operating SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:39 PM
By amardilo in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:20 AM
By bigpappasmurf in forum macOS - Apps and GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2006, 03:18 PM