Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page

Exclamation Justifying a Mac
    I've owned my MacBook Pro now for over a year and I still stand by them in saying there an unbelievably good product. When i bought the Mac I was so excited to start doing all the things that are supposedly possible on this amazing machine. But now, after a year of owning one I am starting to wonder why a bought one in the first place, over the past year all Iv'e done is, got to grips with terminal, and messed around with iLife but that's about it, everything I've done on this 1000 machine I could of done on a 300 Dell laptop. I don't know if this is just me being blind and missing so many features, or I just don't get the value out of a Mac but i really need my enthusiasm for this product boosted and would love it if you could give me reasons to keep this product and not sell it to buy a windows computer.
    PLEASE HELP!

Justifying a Mac
    Your Mac's Specs
    iMac late 2012 21.5 i5 10:14. iMac 2010 27"QuadI7 OS10.13, MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhone7
    If you do not find OSX a more stable and intuitive OS compared to Windows, then sell it and get your Dell and get something else with the Left over $$$.

Justifying a Mac
    Your Mac's Specs
    21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
    If you don't do that much on a computer, then your needs are probably really simple, and a Macbook Pro, or any prosumer-level computer, is probably overkill.

Or you could make more of an effort to learn what more you can do with your Macbook Pro, but that's really up to you and depends on what your interest is. No one can tell you why you should like or want something... only you can really say, unless you tell us what you'd want to use your Mac for.

Justifying a Mac
    Your Mac's Specs
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Thread Information