Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ordered a iMac!!

Hey, I just ordered an iMac G5 1.6GHz. I really can't wait to get it. Although i hear it comes form texas? (the guy on the phone said that). And i like all the way up in Canada. So that makes it worse, it should be in next week though. I can't wait to open up the box to my first Mac. I'll probably post some pic's when i get it, and might have a few tiny questions. Hopefully my Mac experience goes great!

oh yeah, any one else order online from ontario?? how long did it take approx. thanks.

talk to you guys when i get my mac !

meltbanana314
    Texas? Try Shanghai, People's Republic of China.

Anyway, congratulations. I know you've been waiting longer than I have for a Mac and your patience has finally paid off.

Hm. ok then. i guess it would be faster then because of the air travel. Waiting sucks definatly. I have been for so long, and now waiting for it to arrive is worse. It says "Est. Ship Feb 22" Since last night... CAN"T WAIT!

the only crappy thing, is when ppl find out u ordered an apple, they are all "APPLE SUCKS" and they don't evne know anyhting. i just laugh because they don't know that there's anyhting better outside windows. well ya. anyways... waiting.....

Danster
    I was waiting for like a year before I could get my mac then when I ordered it
    it said 3-4 weeks

It was painfull, but the saying is true

Good things come to those who wait :p

meltbanana314
    Yeah, it sucks doesn't it. The pro-Microsoft people will always be pro-Microsoft, even when a worm like Blaster or Klez bites them right in the ***, they format their hard drives and keep on using Windows because "that's how it's supposed to be."

Really well put, but I don't care what they think because i know what they are missing lol. And i hope the shipping is true, the person on the phone said 2 weeks or less. Hope it's true

I didn't want to wait on my mini so I just bought it locally even though that meant I didn't get any options, waiting sucks.

Ordered a iMac!!
    Your Mac's Specs
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    Congratz Shaun! I have just been totally delighted with my switch! lien:

Thanks whiteshark. I meant in my second post to say is shipped out from apple on the 22nd. So i might get it on the 25 which is friday, or on monday. Hope it's sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameis
    I didn't want to wait on my mini so I just bought it locally even though that meant I didn't get any options, waiting sucks.

Felt the same way about the mini, I couldn't wait and purchased it at the local Apple store. You could always upgrade it yourself :cool:
    Very easy to do, and there are plenty of sites which show you how...

"shaun89" congrats on the imac purchase! The G5's are awesome computers. More often than not, I stop by the apple store and spend way to much time playin' with the G5's on display. :cool:

VJ

Quote Originally Posted by VakeJ
    You could always upgrade it yourself :cool:
    Very easy to do, and there are plenty of sites which show you how...
    I have already upgraded the ram, I don't know where to buy a compatible Airport card and BT adapter.

k... days seem longer when your waiting for somehting. I can tell this is otally going to be hijacked, so i'll just post a pic in the Setup Thread when i get it.

Ordered a iMac!!
    Your Mac's Specs
    20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
    Congrats on the purchase shaun. I've only had my iMac for about three weeks and I don't know how I ever lived without it. You're gonna love your new computer.

-Chris

Cool. I'll probably become addicted to it for the first week. Thanks!

Thread Information