blackberry driver help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK PRO 2.6ghz 4gb ram
I keep trying to sort everything with my mac and realised the other day when trying to charge my blackberry pearl i havent got the usb driver which means the phone wont charge properly anyone else found the driver anywhere as the ones ive found wont work and seem windows only!? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz core 2 duo, 4gb, 250gb + 1tb external, eyetv250+, MBP
Start PocketMac (assuming that is what you're using) first before connecting the Pearl. PocketMac loads all the drivers. There are a lot of quirks to get the phone to work with the mac as I found out!

Reaction score
thats odd, mine was seamless after the PocketMac install, opened PocketMac and plugged in the USB, set the Sync settings and away she went...

I actually ended up removing PocketMac because I'm using XP SP2 with bootcamp and I use the no sh1t Blackberry Desktop Software on that side...

Good luck with anything, and if you get stuck again, try blackberryforums.com for blackberry specific questions...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
I use Missing Sync for Blackberry. It works great. I tried Pocketmac and I didn't like it. It wouldn't work properly for me at all.

pcs

Reaction score
I've used Missing Sync and it worked for sometime then one day I got error message that my blackberry would not connect. Thanks to the suggestions here I installed Pocketmac and it works beautifully now. Thanks bunches!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.