just upgraded...

T

TrueHead

to Leopard, and there are some moves that aren't the same. i was hoping someone might know this:

-every time i delete an item, the trash asks me for my password. i'm logged as the admin, how can i turn off that setting?

-i use a two button track ball and the right click doesn't act like "holding control and selecting an item." i would like to see the mini menu, but it turns on one of the expose features. where can i go to change this feature?

if you know where else i can ask, that would be helpful too.

thanks peeps

Reaction score
If you haven't checked under 'Mouse' under 'Keyboard and Mouse' in 'System Preferences', i'm not sure what else you could do. as for the trash, i'm pretty sure it only asks for your password if you are deleting something that has that exact setting...most things i delete (pics, documents, etc.) just go straight to the trash. try adjusting the read/write settings under each item you are trying to delete ('right click and go to 'Info').

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.