Should i get the new macbook or keep my santa rosa?

Reaction score
ok so i bought my macbook like a week and a half ago..a few days ago i seen they released new ones with a faster processor and bigger hard drive. so i called apple and told them i wanted to return mine. they were really good and sent me a label to ship it out with free of charge so that i could get the new one. but my problem is that i have some stuff saved on my computer already. so should i return mine and wait for the one with the 2.4ghz processor and 250gb hard drive or keep my 2.2ghz and 120 hdd?

will i be able to tell a difference...and money isnt a factor becasue they are the same price..i think i'll pay 10 bucks more or something like that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
save the files to an external or somethin(Time Machine maybe) and get it. Aparentl it gets more battery life and all that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3, 500MHz, CD-ROM, 12"
Yea use a flash drive or something like that...Or if you have .Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
With laptops, one can never have enough HD space, since most folks want ready access to their data at all times, and the burden of having to carry about an external drive defeats the portability of the laptop. In your shoes, I'd eagerly swap the old for the new, since it will double your HD capacity.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.