• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

So I Applied to the Apple Store...

Reaction score
For any apple employees out there, how long did it take you to get a response from apple. I really need a new job and am kind of anxious about hearing back from them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
They get flooded with applications, so unless your resume really stands out, you're probably not going to be hearing back from them.

You're more likely to get a job with them if you go in, ask to speak to a manager, and ask them about job opportunities and applying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
I'm sure they get inundated with applications. If you don't want to be one of those in the big stack, you ought to think about being a little more assertive. Derek is right; speak directly to the manager. Put a face on that ap and you'll have a much better chance.

Reaction score
Took me over 6 months, I went in and asked multiple times at Solihul and Birmingham they just told me to go online.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Apple actually contacted me out of the blue, I had talked to the manager a while back and they e-mailed me a couple months ago, I tried to set it all up, I was supposed to get an interview and the rep never got back to me, I e-mailed and called the recruiter and he never responded to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Just curious what are the age restrictions to work at apple? I head that it was 18.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.