Installed a program and I dont like it.. how do I remove it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4GHz - 2GB Ram - 160GB - 8x Super Drive
I installed something called slide track but dont like the way it works, I cant use two finger scroll anymore either... how do I go back to how it was out of box? with two finger scroll? and how do I delete programs I dont like after I have installed them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
go to your apps folder and drag and drop the app to the trash

OP
Tesla760
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can only find it under system preferences, not under applications or utilities

Reaction score
After trashing the program, you might have to go into the Preferences and rejiggle the trackpad settings.

Reaction score
I can only find it under system preferences, not under applications or utilities
Sounds like it's system hack, not an application. Run a Spotlight search for side track (but maybe it's sidetrack) and trash everything it finds.

Until you gain more experience, stay away from haxies, (whether side track is or isn't). They can break with any system update and can have unforseen consequences, such as deep-sixing your trackpad.

OP
Tesla760
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
got rid of it totally.. two finger scroll works again =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.