iPhone wifi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook
Alright, so been searching around the forums for quite a bit now and still have not found a solution for my problem. So there is a problem when you try to join certain type of networks. I got a hot spot at my school and was pretty bummed out to find out, that for some weird reason i cant connect to it. Not much more to say, i think that most of you know this problem, if not, then here it is :
When i choose my schools hot spot, which is unsecured network, it connects to it, the icon says that it had, but safari cant connect to any server. Now in options menu for that network only IP address is displayed, but gateway is missing out.
SO... since i cant find any help from other forums, i really hope that someone here will be able to help me out.
I've also heard that there is some patch or something that you can download to fix this problem...
help, please :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook and Iphone
When I have this problem I restart my phone and then it works for me.

Good luck.

-Andrew

OP
ilja.olijevskis
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook
Umm... I am going to try his method next time, but for some odd reason i dont think its going to work.

kao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, NVIDIA 8600M GT 128MB
Try a static IP with the right gateway etc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.