HD & Jennifer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Got the idea for this shot last night. I wanted attitude and it looks like I got it. I used a Canon 580EX II with a shoot through umbrella @ 1/8 power to the left of the camera, a Vivitar 285HV above and behind the two @ 1/16 power and camera right, and a Vivitar 285HV directly behind them for a rim light effect @ 1/2 power.

C&C?

Click for flickr page:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D, 2Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB HD, ipod nano 8GB, 500GB MyBook
way too far over my head to know what you're talking about...but I can tell you really know your stuff with the lighting. It's a great technical shot, but somehow I feel like it lacks the dramatic impact you may have been going for. Maybe it's the stark background?

Were the subjects happy with it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I have to admit that this is not a picture that "says" anything to me. Perhaps I am just missing the message? I do like the lighting, but the overall image leaves me with no impact...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16ghz White
yea i have to admit it leaves me with little else than thinking that girls got a nice bum :p (not sure if i'm allowed to use As......)

absolutely no offense meant by that comment and if there is any, then i sincerely apologize! and will happily retract the comment

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.