iPhone Radio Transmitter

Reaction score
Are there any radio transmitter's compatible with the iPhone? Like the ones that are sold for the ipod. I've been to the apple store but no one that works there can tell me with any certainty if it would work or not. I am looking for one that will also charge the phone and was wondering if anybody has a similar setup or possibly point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I haven't seen one that works specifically with the iPhone. Your best bet is one of the "universal" ones that work through the headset jack, but those won't charge the battery.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I believe Griffin came out with an FM transmitter for the iPhone. There are some others, and all of them specifically state on the box that they are iPhone compatible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I have a Kensington one purchased for the iPod that works with my iPhone.

Reaction score
My roommates iTrip works. Its just brings up a window that says "This devise is not compatible with iPhone" "ok" I just dismiss it and then continue playing music as if it was. Works fine

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.