• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Can anyone tell me the name of this game?

Reaction score
I used to play a game on a mac I had about 11 years ago. I've forgotten the name and would really like to find it again. It has this little man, he looks like Indiana Jones, going through mazes, trying to get way from these small hooded grim reaper men. The mazes are in different themes and different levels. The guy has weapons and tools to help him get through the mazes and to help him escape the hooded figures, weapons and tool are dependent on the theme and how high the level is. There was one theme that was a jungle, one was of concrete blocks etc..... If anyone knows anything about this game please let me know. Thanks for your help!

OP
S
Reaction score
I used to play a game on a mac I had about 11 years ago. I've forgotten the name and would really like to find it again. It has this little man, he looks like Indiana Jones, going through mazes, trying to get way from these small hooded grim reaper men. The mazes are in different themes and different levels. The guy has weapons and tools to help him get through the mazes and to help him escape the hooded figures, weapons and tool are dependent on the theme and how high the level is. There was one theme that was a jungle, one was of concrete blocks etc..... If anyone knows anything about this game please let me know. Thanks for your help!

OP
S
Reaction score

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro
LODE RUNNER! Man, I miss that game...

OP
S
Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to this and I did not realize that I posted 3 times. forgive me for being uncool.

OP
S
Reaction score
Sidewinder.... Thank you soooo much! Thats it!! Now all have to do is find it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been looking for Lode Runner: The Legend Returns. I can't find it anywhere as a download. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I have that for the NES! :-D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.