• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Take That Adobe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
Get a free copy of Final Cut Express or $500 off Final Cut Pro by sending Apple your Adobe Premier install CD.

Smart move by Apple. Instead of Apple losing customers to Adobe Premier users who would have to switch to Windows, Adobe will be losing customers who want to stay on a Mac.

http://www.apple.com/finalcut/offer/

pic1071603.gif

OR

pic2071603.gif

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If you get the education discount, Apple will pay you to get Final Cut Pro. The cost of Final Cut Pro with the education discount is $499 and Final Cut Express is $249. :)

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
i wish..... maybe if/when Apple comes out with iPhoto Pro they might

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Well.. Why dont the people with Premier.. just make a disk img and burn it... kinda what i did for college

I bought alot of software with my brother so I make disk images and burned them all to a few DVDs.. its pretty handy.. like 6 disks+ on 1 dvd

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.