What's the best step to take here!

Reaction score
I have been looking into getting into some web design and I am not familiar with the best programs and fastest ways to learn! I do mostly video editing but i would like to get experienced in wed design. So any great programs or anything that can help please inform me! :) thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.33 GHz, 2Gb
I'd say the best way to get into it is to just use a text editor and learn some of the basics of HTML first. Certainly you can grab a demo of Dreamweaver (which should give you about 30 days), which will make it a bit easier, but I always suggest that people learn what is actually happening on the page first. Then later if you decide to use an application that is more drag-and-drop, you can always switch to the code view and clean up anything you don't like.

OP
J
Reaction score
well i have a basic knowledge of html, just from existing in the computer world haha. it there any "how to?" to learn html or should i just try and tech myself. i know there are some books, but they can be confusing and ridiculous. I usually like to put my hopes in google search,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.