Noelle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I got to hang out with a friend that I haven't really talked to since high school and take pictures. Here's a teaser. I'll have more this weekend.

2269161213_b3694b3841_o.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Nice photo and pretty friend. ^_^ She has gorgeous eyes. I hope you two had a good time together!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nice photos!!!!

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Nice! Like the way the light plays off her hair.

Thanks.

I had a flash with a snoot (Captain Crunch box floded to fit tightly around the end and extruded about 8 inches to focus the light on a specific area) on a stand above and behind her just a little bit to act as a hair light and provide a high light. This picture was actually shot in the shade.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think someone is a bit smitten with his friend. :D

So, are you going to get together with her again soon, or have you been getting together since? Are you two just buddies, or is there more? ;)

I was lucky. For fifteen or so years I had a girl buddy. We were best friends. We could - and did - talk about anything and everything. A few years ago that friendship broke acrimoniously, but that doesn't take away from what we were as friends.

(We were both married to other people, so "friendship" was all we could and did have. That's fine. It was great!)

Noelle looks cool and she looks as if she was comfortable around you, especially with you being on the other side of the camera.

But the most important question is this: Does she like Macs?

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I think someone is a bit smitten with his friend. :D

So, are you going to get together with her again soon, or have you been getting together since? Are you two just buddies, or is there more? ;)

I was lucky. For fifteen or so years I had a girl buddy. We were best friends. We could - and did - talk about anything and everything. A few years ago that friendship broke acrimoniously, but that doesn't take away from what we were as friends.

(We were both married to other people, so "friendship" was all we could and did have. That's fine. It was great!)

Noelle looks cool and she looks as if she was comfortable around you, especially with you being on the other side of the camera.

But the most important question is this: Does she like Macs?

She has a 12" PB.

I don't like the last one. I edited it on my MBP and the colors are off, so I pulled it.

I'm not smitten, just haven't finished editing the pictures yet. I usually do that before posting up the best, but I've been too lazy to accomplish that since the last shot.

She's a cool girl, don't get me wrong, but it was just a photo shoot. I've already posted up the pictures of Desiree, a good friend of mine. I haven't posted up Kate's though. I probably should. She's a fiancee of a guy in the DC/Bal/NOVA strobist group that volunteered for out last gtg.

You'll see more of Noelle and possible Desiree, they're modeling at our meet up on March 2nd. I may try and invite a really good friend of mine to come as well, but she has to be to work at 5 and I don't know if we'll be back in WV by then. It's about an hour and a half at the most, but we're starting at 11:00AM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That makes sense now. Pretty cool nonetheless. ^_^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.