Online Backup

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
I'm looking for a good online backup service that supports Mac. Other than the .Mac service, are there any other good ones out there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo
Depends on what you want to back up.
I can reccommend mozy.
Gives you 2 gig free account.

OP
JohnTheMacGeek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Depends on what you want to back up.
I can reccommend mozy.
Gives you 2 gig free account.
I set it up to get some of the real important stuff ready to transfer to my Mac. (I need about 40 GB to get all my stuff over but that's all backed up on another drive.) I won't know how the Mac application works for a few weeks but the Windows app seems to work fine. If the beta app works well, I'll probably subscribe. Thanks!

Reaction score
Best Online MAC backup

MOZY, its the only way to go in terms of integration with mac, a close second to .Mac, but 2Gbs for free, backup contacts, mail, important files!

I have used them for about 4 months and its been great, support if fantastic too. The unlimited storage is only $5/month!

OP
JohnTheMacGeek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, Mozy has been working great for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
dropbox is the way to go. Few days back someone sent out few invites to members of this forum. Its in Beta and it gives 2gig free. When the app goes live to public, free service will be limited to 1gig. I have some invites left. Check out getdropbox.com and if you think u might like it send me a pm with your email and i will send out an invite for ya.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.