camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook, 2.2GHz , 2gb RAM, 160gb HD. iPod 5g 30gb
is there a setting on the camera, or a program that i can download that will allow me to take a picture instantly after i press the button rather than with the 3 second countdown the best thing would actually be to find a program that would let me use the three second counter then take 20 photos in the space of 2 seconds or something see what im actually trying to do is use the photos togethert in a serious to make still film like film that you put lots of images together so you can make it look like your rolling on the walls and things of that nature some what like this \

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD-bOewdQts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
is there a setting on the camera, or a program that i can download that will allow me to take a picture instantly after i press the button rather than with the 3 second countdown the best thing would actually be to find a program that would let me use the three second counter then take 20 photos in the space of 2 seconds or something

There is only one model of camera in the world that will allow you to take 20 photos in 2 seconds:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NP1C5O/?tag=macforums0e4-20

It also has a 3 second timer built-in.

You could achieve the same thing by slowing down the subject, and using a regular point and shoot to achieve your objectives.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
If your after making a 'Stop Motion' film, I recommend looking at iStopMotion for the Mac.. It was recently included in the MacHeist bundle with 13 other programs (all for just $49) which is why I have it. Me and my girlfriend tried it out and made a 30 second film with Boggle letters rolling all over the place.. Took us well over an hour, but its a good film for our first try..

We used a Canon 400D (Rebel XTi).

iStopMotion Website : http://www.boinx.com/istopmotion/overview/

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok thanks but what im interested in is if there a programs that will allow me to do this with the in built i-sight camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Oh. Well why didn't you just say so!

I know there is a program somewhere......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
How did I make the Movie do you mean?

I downloaded iStopMotion, set up my 400D on a tripod, took a photo (with a Remote Control to minimise movement) moved the subject matter ever so slightly.. Rinse and repeat for as many movements you need.

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok thanks for the help just wondering if big mof can remember the program or if someone else knows to recap im looking for a program for the iSight camera that can take multiple photos one after the other

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
ok thanks for the help just wondering if big mof can remember the program or if someone else knows to recap im looking for a program for the iSight camera that can take multiple photos one after the other

iStopMotion 2 can do exactly what you want:
http://boinx.com/istopmotion/overview/

"With iStopMotion 2, you can capture video in realtime, specifying either the number of frames or the period in seconds."

OP
Immune Heart
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
and with this program you can use the inbuilt i-sight camera on the mac?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.