iPhone no low battery warning

Reaction score
Hi
I get no low battery warning with my iphone - I suddenly get a black screen with the battery icon showing red and cannot then use my phone - this is particularly unhelpful as I use my phone as an alarm and don't want to overcharge it. Are there any fixes to have a 'noise' indicator that the battery is running low or am I missing something in the settings? It seems to be fairly full on battery immediately before it does this.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Powerbook G4, iPhone
As long as you are using an apple approved charger there sould be no danger of overcharging. (I leave mine powerdocked all night)

If I remember correctly I get a blue rectangle message on mine at like 20% and 10% of battery life.

It sounds like you might have something else going on with your phone.
I get 2 to 3 days of use out of a charge with a few hours of ipod time and a little surfing. Are your results comparable?

OP
D
Reaction score
I get similar battery life but don't seem to get the warnings you mentioned. Is there a way these can be set up on the iphone? There is nothing obvious in the settings section and none of the 'tweaks' seem to offer this?
Thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.