iPhone and iPod touch the same size?

Reaction score
I was wondering if the iPod touch and the iPhone had the same dimensions? I was looking at a case and a screen protector at Target, but they said they were for the touch. they didn't mention if they would work on the phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Iphone is thicker, so probably won't fit. However, if the company makes it for the Touch, they likely make it for the iPhone. Apple lists the exact dimensions of them on their site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
I was wondering if the iPod touch and the iPhone had the same dimensions? I was looking at a case and a screen protector at Target, but they said they were for the touch. they didn't mention if they would work on the phone.

I'd imagine this will be down to the holes that have been cut out for the device - for example someone making a case for the iPod Touch will not need to have a hole for the iPhones camera.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHtz, 2Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD. 16Gb iPT Jailbroken.
The case would have to be specific to the device, but the screen protector will be nearly the same size (just need to cut a small hole for the earpiece).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.