How could i cut .vob file?

X

xzp168

I want to seprate a film title (for instance WB,Paramount) from .vob file in DVD which is a very big file almost 1.0 GB, what tool could i use? and how?

tks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
i use dropdv to convert vob files into dv files, then use imovie to edit down any scenes. It should work in theory, i just edited some home dvds my friend made to compile into a new project of mine.

OP
X

xzp168

citystar2k said:
i use dropdv to convert vob files into dv files, then use imovie to edit down any scenes. It should work in theory, i just edited some home dvds my friend made to compile into a new project of mine.

:cool: thank you , I wll try

OP
L

lucky99

When i used dropdv to convert vob files into dv files to edit in iMovie, the audio was out of sync w/ the video. It almost appeared that the video was playing a fraction faster.

Anyone have any ideas to correct this?

(I was using the UNregistered version out before I paid the $20 to get the registered version. I don't know if that has anything to do w/ it.)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.