free Mac mmorpgs

Reaction score
I need some free mac mmorpgs, I dont mind if its a download one, but I dont want one of those weird texty things, I want a fully 3d one, anyone know any good free 3d mmorpgs for the mac?

k3s

Reaction score
I have been searching for some online to, but have only come up with some. One that i have found, but yet to have tried is dofus online. Full on mmorpg.

Reaction score
I feel ya, dude. I play Word of Warcraft, but my *** is broke, so $15 a month is a lot for me. I'm looking for something around that, maybe not exactly, but just a good 3D MMORPG. I looked at those two, but I don't know how fun they look. I'll try them out, though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Most of those games are PC only, there are a few options i know (sorry, no links but you can google them)...

- Dofus - not 3d but fun, is Flash-based
- Minions of Mirth - free, PC and Linux compatible.
- Vendetta Online - not free but very good, similar to EVE online
- A Tale on the Desert - you make buildings and help to build Egypt

There used to be a server for Everquest, and the game Mac version is free as long as you pay the monthly fee, but the server was always empty and it painfully slow when i tried, i don't know what the current status is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Spawn is pretty good too..

Reaction score
game for mac

u could try nexuiz it has the space age feeling but still has som older stuff free download works on mac it is kind of gory but it is still it is a MMORPG:)

P.S if u get stuck just post it here and i will help u out i have 5 macsO:) and i hav created a couple 3d shooting games but i cant tell u about themm cuz my team is still making them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Runescape. I don't really like it, although I used to be obsessed. Over 7 million players. www.runescape.com.

Reaction score
Mac games

:D well depending on what your willing to pay and what computer your on i recommend a game called spore it costs a bit unless u buy it on Ebay you basically evolve from a cell to space creature very advanced options no monthly fee but only bad thing/good thing is you dont meet other players you can only see there creations

All you really need to worry about is having a mac OSx 10.5.3 or better well i hoped i helped a little :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.