MacBook Pro and MacBook WorldTour

Reaction score
Hi everybody...
we would like to present you our wonderful advendure....
We are a french couple travelling around the world on board a 38 years old french Citroën Van named Hachille...
Both journalists... we share our travel on our website http://www.cheminsdumonde.net
and everything is created on mac... from the texts, video editing, audio cutting, web managing, satellite web controlling...
The site is in french but a english part explain our travel...
if you would like us to share more on our travel in english let us know! we can create a new part for the english speaking community!
see you soon on the road!
Yann and Ge!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Wow, looks really cool, and I'm very jealous of your travels! I would love to be able to read up on your adventures. Nice work on the site!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
Very nice my sister is on a word trip at the moment :D
And the sight is very nice ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
Nice site. It's good to see what can be done a Mac

Reaction score
This isn't about the overall layout of the site but it looks like you're having a great time!it sounds fun to have all your equipment in van and after taking lots of photos just simply load them into your computer from inside your vehichle. I might sound stupid but the idea of putting pictures and informaion about your trip onto he web is fantastic. Sorry for any spelling orgramma mistakes, I'm trying to type quickly on my iPod Touch which is running out of battery. I

OP
cheminsmonde
Reaction score
Hi all,
First season of our world Tour on south america is over...
080603Salinas01.jpg

but second one is already beginning!
We are now with our 40 years old van in Asia... the plan is to drive back home to Europe...
We still have our 2 MacBook... running very well. We improve this year our shooting equipment and we swap our Sony HDV V1 camera with the new Sony EX1... great change... perfect system with the SxS cards... high sensitivity...
And last but not least we translat now most of our travel stories in english... you can follow us in english on our website www.cheminsdumonde.net and go to the "in english" section...
see you on the road
Yann and Ge

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.