• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy Groundhogs day!!!!!!!

Reaction score
HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY EVERYONE!

Groundhogs day is being phased out it seems like. I was telling everyone I saw happy groundhogs day, and some people don't even know what i'm talking about. Maybe some people find it silly, but to me it's just one of those little fun days.

So, do you want winter do be over?

Personally I don't really care, as long as summer is summer and winter is winter. I love them both, yet I hate them both. Summer is too hot, winter is too cold, which is why i like fall and spring better.;D

Tanner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
I want winter to be over, for sure.

Is Groundhogs Day an appropriate excuse to party? It should be.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Excuse my ignorance, but what is groundhogs day?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It is. The groundhog is such a cool looking animal.
As you mentioned earlier Tanner, it's my one year anniversary here at M-F. Now that's something to celebrate over! Kidding :)

OP
Tanner31593
Reaction score
Yes, congrats!
and it IS something to celebrate!

But if I were that groundhog, i would be MAD when someone woke me up on the 2nd of the month of february every year just to see a shadow, lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.