Change is Good

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought a Macbook (black) the other day and I have to say I am not sure I like it. It is taking me time to get use to the power up only taking 20 seconds, the speed of the internet doubling, not having to update anti-virus, not having to run spy sweeper, etc... I feel that I'm not working hard enough. :)

Anyway, this is a nice site and I have learned a lot over the last few days.

Thanks. MD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Haha i really hope that was sarcasm... lol it was right!? Anyway as you use it more and more you will start to like it more and more, they really are great machines!

OP
1bluedog
Reaction score
Yes - It is sarcasm. I really like the mac - a lot. My only complaint is having to spend extra to get black plastic over white. :) But, that was my choice/fault. I still have not thrown out the (s)Thinkpads yet - maybe in a few weeks.

Thanks. MD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.
Hi,

Bought a Macbook (black) the other day and I have to say I am not sure I like it. It is taking me time to get use to the power up only taking 20 seconds, the speed of the internet doubling, not having to update anti-virus, not having to run spy sweeper, etc... I feel that I'm not working hard enough. :)

Anyway, this is a nice site and I have learned a lot over the last few days.

Thanks. MD

You should have seen me in the weekend a couple of Saturdays after purchasing my iMac. There I was with a cup of coffee getting ready to sit down to do the usual windows updates, anti virus scan, registration clean up, hard drive defrag....

And then I saw the Apple logo on my iMac....

uhhhhhh.... Doh!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I used to get bored on my PC, I would go ahead and do some system cleaning. When I got my Mac, I had to found new ways to entertain myself ;P

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.