Think this would be safe?

T

todd51

So, I found this website that would allow people to sell their custom-made web templates online through this site. It kind of appeals to me since I like creating HTML/CSS sample sites for fun so I wondered, why not make a little bit of money off of it?

Apparently this website will post up your custom-made web template for sale (once it's approved of course) and when someone makes a purchase for it, they take 12% of the price and give you the rest via PayPal.

I figured I would ask the advice of anyone here who has done freelance type of work. I didn't know if it would be safe to try something like this. The website is somewhat new so I don't think it has quite taken off yet. Here is the link:

http://www.covantagetemplates.com/index.php

It also doesn't appear on the first page of google so I'm not sure how much it is visited each day since there are thousands of royalty free templates out there. What do you guys think? Should I do it?

Reaction score
well with all things like this there is only one way to find out, just try it and see how it goes, looks all ok and seems genuine if there going to use PayPal then it seems all good :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
The news hasn't been updated since 2007 on that website.

Reaction score
What do you see the risk as being? That someone will steal your template?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD.
Im not sure but if a site hasn't been updated since 2007, I would avoid it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alienware,mbp,imac(3),blackjack,Hp running macintosh,
IDK i think i woud let it lye just don't do it why take the risk

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.