Ordered my first Macbook!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just ordered my first Macbook from Apple's website. I can't wait for it to get here. Just a couple questions. Is it worth the $50 to buy the Mighty Mouse, or should I just get a normal usb wireless mouse? Also, which case is the best bang for the buck? I was looking at the Incase Neoprene, and it looks great, just wanted to get some other opinions. I'm sure I will be talking to you guys here pretty soon.

Specs:
SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
120GB Serial ATA @ 5400 rpm
1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512
Accessory Kit==============>What is this? Just the power cord and stuff?

~Wayne

Reaction score
Like, carrying cases? The Incase is nice.

To actually protect your MB, I suggest Invisible Shield. Also, VERY nice, you're going to love it. Mighty Mouse is really effin cool, but no, its not worth it, any mouse will work fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2GHz Power PC G5
any mouse is OK. Mighty Mouse seems to always need cleaning on the little ball at the top. Although it is really precise.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
I personally like the mighty mouse but there are mixed feelings on them. I would recommend a BT mouse if you want to avoid tying up a usb port.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Congratulations on the new purchase!

I am biased, but I would recommend something other than the Mighty Mouse. Honestly, I find it to be one of the poorest mice I have ever used. Personally, I almost immediately replaced mine with a Logitech S530 wireless mouse/keyboard set. The S530 is simply fabulous and I strongly recommend them.

As jaywong says, a carrying case is a great idea too, and I endorse the InCase suggestion. I just bought a MacBook Pro and went with the InCase bag. I am quite pleased with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.