Program not compatible w/ my Mac

Reaction score
I have to download this marketing simulation program for school, but they don't have a version for Macs. I own a laptop PC, but I don't want to bring that to school, where my iMac is. What are my options?

From the program's site:
Q: I need to install the simulation. However, I use a Macintosh and need to know if the software will work with my operating system.
A: We do not support the Mac Operating System. The software does seem to work with some of the Windows Emulators for the Mac.

What exactly is a Windows Emulator? I have a program that allows me to view my PC on my iMac (I forget what the program is called...), but the PC needs to be on for this to work...

Could I install the program on a flash drive and then use it on my iMac, or would that not work?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
You will need a program like VMware Fusion, Crossover...or you can install windows via bootcamp.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 15. 2.6GHz. 2GB. Airport Extreme Base n. iPod nano 8GB.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
There is crossover, parallels, VMware, Bootcamp. All require you have an Intel Mac, not because of them, but because of Windows.

Bootcamp comes with Leopard, the others are an additional cost. The nice thing about the others is you don't have to stop running Mac OS X to run Windows, which you do with Bootcamp.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.