Open Web pages in Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
Is there a way to know what Web pages you have open in Safari? Example: I'm opened up to Google do a search it opens a new window because I have it set to do it... From there I do another search and so on. When I was ready to close Safari I saw that I had 5 to 6 Web pages open. There's no reason for me to have this many open at one time so is there a way to know what's open?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
in Safari preferences select open links in a new tab in the current window - that will help you track windows easily

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Hit Window > Merge All windows if you find yourself facing a lot of Windows instead of tabs. Better still give it a shortcut key...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
You Could Also press F10 or if you have a notebook FN F10

Reaction score
In Expose, set one of your corners and set to all windows. Bring your mouse up to that corner and you will view all your open windows on that space.

OP
zyepod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
Thanks for all the replies... centurian1... In the Applications folder I doubled clicked on the Expose icon all it did was minimize my open windows. Is there a way to open it and configure it? louishen... In Safari I have all my boxes checked in the Tabs menu but for some reason tabs just doesn't work... Should they all be checked? I'm a little confused here... Also I compared Safari Tabbing to FireFox on the same pages and Safari is just not tabbing. Firefox is Tabbing properly. My Safari preferences are set to open links in a new tab in the current window. I've got to be missing something...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.