Leopard and Mbox

Reaction score
i am currently trying to use my Mbox as my interface with Ableton Live 5.0. I know i need to install the audio driver update on Leopard, however it seems that i am not able to do so becuase Protools is not yet compatable with Leopard. Is there any way around this/ Can i get the audio driver and bypass compatabiltity with pro-tools?

Reaction score
my friend who has leopard has gotten protools working. i don't know if he has an mbox, but i am getting an mbox 2 and protools. my career at school depends on me getting protools working. once i figure it out, i will post it here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 2ghz Macbook | 80Gb Ipod
Last time i checked (31st of December) the Mbox and Pro Tools wouldn't work on Leopard. I had to downgrade back to Tiger to get them working. The Mbox might work by itself just as an interface but i know for a fact that Pro Tools won't run on Leopard yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz Aluminum iMac, 1.25 GB Ram
That's strange, today I bought my new Mbox 2 Pro and I'm running Pro Tools 7.3 through Leopard with no problem...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.