Doggiebox on OS x Leopard

Reaction score
Any one uses this drumming program on their Leopard operating system with any luck? I downloaded the trial version and it looks like a cool tool but it lags and skips during play back. Is this just happening because it is a trial version? Would the bought version be better? Any other drum programs in this grid layout type style that any of you would recommend?

Sucks, i spent all day reading up on this program and all kinds of great reviews but i download it and it performs terribly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
It could be a Leopard compatibility issue as well.

How much is it and do you use a sequencing program? Logic has a grid editor you can use with pretty much any sound. I believe the express version supports that feature as well.

Reaction score
Leopard update for Doggiebox is due imminently

Hey maskake,

Good news: the Leopard playback bug is already fixed in beta, and the new version (1.4) should be out within the next couple of days. It will also of course be a universal binary. Stay tuned!

Feel free to throw me a message (ben at zygoat dot ca) if you want to get in touch with me directly.

-ben
(Doggiebox developer, Zygoat Creative)

Reaction score
Doggiebox 1.4 released

For the sake of completeness and closure for this thread, I wanted to mention that Doggiebox 1.4 is now released -- and fixes the Leopard problems. (It's also a universal binary, finally!)

http://www.doggiebox.com/download.php

Enjoy!

-ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.