getting a MacBook next week.....

Reaction score
I am going to the apple store next week to buy a macbook. I'm getting the one that is $1,099 are they going to have it there and I will get it on the spot or do they order it? Also will they turn it on there and help me set it up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo iMac, 2GB ram, ATI HD2600 PRO, 320gb HDD
They should have them in stock. Also they will more than likely help you set it up if you ask. When I bought my iMac at bestbuy they asked me if I wanted them to set it up and make sure everything was good. I didnt let them of course. I dont like the geek squad.

Reaction score
You should have them set it up for you, that way you can check that everything is alright. I order mine online and I received it 6 days ago and I already found a dead pixel. I haven't called apple yet, but I am sure they won't exchange it because of a single dead pixel.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Newbie deluxe
Education discount

And don't forget to ask for the education discount if you're a student, teacher, or work in the system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo iMac, 2GB ram, ATI HD2600 PRO, 320gb HDD
You should have them set it up for you, that way you can check that everything is alright. I order mine online and I received it 6 days ago and I already found a dead pixel. I haven't called apple yet, but I am sure they won't exchange it because of a single dead pixel.

I agree, id let an actual apple store set up my computer, but not bestbuy. I have a stuck pixel on my imac, but I think you have to have at least 7-8 before they will do anything about it.

P

paisley74

I just went and got my Macbook 1 1/2 weeks ago and initially they asked if I had an appointment. I told them no and was worried I would have to come back another day(i was just so anxious to get it) but I told the guy I already knew what I wanted since I had been researching for about 2 months so he just went in the back room and got it for me. I've been so happy:)~

I would call and double check about appointment since you want help setting it up.

Good Luck,
Paisley

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.