Moving Over

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Book 2.2 4GB ram 160GB
From the dark side ...

and

NEW to the forums :)

Been wanting to make the move over for some years now, just never made the "full" commitment. But when the time came that my older daughter needed a new laptop I decided to take the plunge. So I bought not one, but two Mac Books. One for here and one for me. Up to this point, my only "real" experience with Macs had been in the store, nothing else.

Let me say that being a windows user for over fifteen years has not made the switch any easier. If anything, it's made it harder, trying to un-learn all those years of windows programmed into my head. It's been two months since we made the switch and progress, for me at least has been slow. For my daughter, it's been easier, I guess she doesn't have all those years of windows poisoning her mind.

So, I’ll be hanging around here, reading, learning and trying to better myself in all things Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Welcome to the Mac world, I too am a recent switcher after more years than you with Windows-I'm learning a lot on this forum,plus I bought the book" Switching to the Mac" a great book .I'm sur we'll master the beast. Van

Reaction score
Ha ha, nice one man, your daughters very lucky by the way, i wish my parents could buy me a macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.