LOL... Recent switcher with hard habit to break....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.
It's amazing how your brain wants to do things that it has been conditioned for throughout the years. After all these years of setting time aside during the week to perform weekly maintenance on a PC, I got up this morning and got my cup of coffee, ready to sit down to my weekly routine.

Then I saw the desktop on my Mac and went, Oh!....

LOL

Time to browse some more! ;-)

Reaction score
Treasure Valley Idaho? Payette, Fruitland? Where? I grew up there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 1.83GHz 120GB Leopard and XP
Now you can use that time to post on Mac-forums :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
How do you think I got such a high post count? ;P

OP
WolfsBane
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.
OP
WolfsBane
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My nephew lives there. I grew up in Payette.... a long time ago. Haven't lived there for 25 years (thank God).

You probably wouldn't recognize the valley. I've lived here for about 14 years now, and the valley has ballooned. Nampa/Caldwell are what Meridian used to be. And Meridian is pretty much rivaling Boise in growth. I do miss the four seasons, though. It feels like you go from a dry summer straight to a dry winter.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.