logitech laser

Reaction score
Do most use the Apple cordless mouse or does Logitech have a cordless laser mouse for IMac??

bill

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I would imagine that they do as I know they do keyboards for Mac. I have the wireless mighty mouse and it's not as comfortable as say the MX500 Laser mouse I use with my PC. But I have had a lot of problems with the MX500 on both Vista and XP crashing and burning with various programmes. The MM on the other hand has worked flawlessly.

Best advice is to check out the Apple store online.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I don't care much for Apple's mouse myself. I have a Logitech wireless laser mouse and it works flawlessly... doesn't even require Logitech's drivers to use.

I have to say if I was in the market for a wireless mouse right now, I would seriously look at these:
http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT600.aspx
http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT550.aspx

These work with the built-in bluetooth module on your Mac (unlike Logitech, which require their base station, unless that has changed recently). They also charge using a mini-USB cable. Nice advantage to that is if you already such a cable already for charging a cell phone or offloading camera pics, then you don't need any other cable. And if the battery is near-dead, just plug it in and keep using it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
They have a mac keyboard because mac keyboards have a slightly different keyboard layout. Mice on the other hand are universal and there is no need to make one targeted specifically at the mac. Use any Logitech mouse you like and it should work. I use the MX laser myself. Certain logitech mice designed or the pc ARE married to a specific bluetooth dongle since most PCs dont come with bluetooth. But not all of them. The X laser will work with the IMac bluetooth.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.