PC to Macbook Pro Thursday

Rid

Reaction score
Hey all im moving from pc to mac on thrusday im starting a design course at uni soon. Should i be expecting anything about my mac.:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.53Ghz, 4GB ram, 500gb hd -- Apple TV 160gb -- MacMini 1.83ghz
you should be amazed by Mac notebooks! I made the PC to Mac switch almost a month ago and I am still impressed by Mac computers. Never will I go back to a PC.

Enjoy your new Mac!!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
just remember that you are not working in windows and some of the thing you are use to doing maybe done differently (maybe easier).

Reaction score
As rman said, try to forget everything you know about computers. The only problems most switchers ever have is being too used to Windows that it gets in their way. Pretend this is the first computer you've ever used, and learn it from the ground up, and you'll be very, very happy in the end.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
I agree. I made the switch to Mac a few months back after years of using PC's. You will love your Mac. Like rman said, "remember it isn't Windows."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i have been mac since what ever the date is on my member since, and i still try to use mac keyboard shortcuts on the pc's at work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.