Leopard galaxy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
I really like the leopard purple galaxy wallpaper and i would like to know where i can get more like this? & what program i would need to make a pic like that from scratch?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
There are loads of wallpaper sites around. Try interfacelift.com for some nice high res wallies. Also vlad studio.

As for the Leopard wally, it seems to be quite a complex one to be simply made. Unless you have good skills with 3D rendering programs, photoshop and artistic skills, you aren't going to get that effect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
+1 rep! Didn't realise it was going to be so easy!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
thanks thats what i was hoping for

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
also, the Flaming Pear site has some nice plugin filters for creating similar effects. Great for stars, planets and moons. Aurora borealis might not be possible with it, but a combo of the above tut and a filter could give some very realistic results.

...Think I might try it out now.

Here's my result. Just realised I only had it set to 1280 x 800, for apologies to anyone with a larger monitor. Click for full size and download :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
like the tutorial, that might come in handy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.