Indesign to PSD?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Okay. I've done a picture book sort of thing in Indesign, but the printer won't accept it. He also doesn't want PDF files (Crazy! I know!). So what's the easiest way of saving those pages in PSD format? that is, each page to be exported as PSD? Any plugin or something to do that?

Thanks in advance.
Milind

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
If you've got the PDFs, just drop them into Photoshop and save as PSDs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
Okay. I've done a picture book sort of thing in Indesign, but the printer won't accept it. He also doesn't want PDF files (Crazy! I know!). So what's the easiest way of saving those pages in PSD format? that is, each page to be exported as PSD? Any plugin or something to do that?

Thanks in advance.
Milind

crazy printer that is. Any reason why you need psd exactly? Why not export as something like tif?

OP
goobimama
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
God knows why. It's just that the client wants only that printer and I've to do all the dirty work. Still, thanks. I guess I'll just drop those PDFs in Photoshop...
(Btw, I'm from India. People out here are a bit nuts when it comes to technology :D )

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.