Command click for new windows haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Thought I should share this. When I read the news online if I come across an interesting story in the list at home I command-click to get it into a new window.

Now at work when I go to open a new window in IE of a news story I go to press command and then realise im not in Mac OSX.

Doh! haha.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
That happens to me all the time. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
I find myself trying to used two fingers to scroll when I am working on windows laptops.

Reaction score
I was in my XP on Fusion (had to....program stopped Mac development back in OS 9...) and I went to Cmd + Q. I was greeted by the Start menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
Dang. I keep forgetting I'm not using Opera, so I couldn't open a new tab with my scroll button anymore ):

Reaction score
I find myself trying to used two fingers to scroll when I am working on windows laptops.

I do that all the time. I was doing a highly technical presentation to some IT security folks on thurs using a Dell. One guy saw me doing that and started laughing. He too is a closet (read home) mac user. It was funny.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.