Any new discounts/models coming for macbook?

M57

Reaction score
Ok so, thanks for your help in another thread, I've decided I'm buying an apple laptop.

However, the 17" macbook pro is so freakin' expensive, so:

1) Do you think there be any discounts in the coming few months?

2) Do you think apple will release a newer macbook soon (other than Air)? I don't want to pay for this one to find out they're releasing a newer one.

Your help is much appreciated :)

Reaction score
Buy it now. Period. There probably wont be any discounts--usually Black Friday is the only day of the year they give any discount. And since Macworld was just yesterday, there wont be major product announcements for another 6 months at WWDC. If you always wait for the next upgrade, you'll be waiting forever. The best advice i can give you is BUY NOW. Its actually prime time to buy, because it would be the most possible time between the biannual shows!

k3s

Reaction score
If you want a discount you can either buy refurbished from the apple site, or you can call your local apple store and ask if they have refurnished in stock. Or if you are a student or know someone who is or even works at a school you can receive a discount through Apple Education discount.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.