Sound stopped working in bootcamp

Reaction score
OK gang... Here's the setup, new iMac, Bose Companion 5 speakers, and bootcamp running XP SP2. Initial install all was well, for the last few weeks all was well. Booted into M$ today to pay the bills and no sound. All device drivers look OK (no exclamation points in device manager) and volume turned up. Can't seem to get this one figured out, anyone have any ideas?

Also, Can I go in and expand the partitions once they are created or to create a bigger M$ partition am I going to have to kill this one and do it again? I originally created a 5GB partition as I'm only using M$ to pay the bills through M$ Money but it keeps screaming at me that I'm out of space. Who'd have thought that XP, Money and patches would be more than 4.5GB of space?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
I'm pretty sure you can expand partitions in disk utility.

OP
J
Reaction score
I see that option in the disk utility, but the option is unavailable and I can't do anything to activate it. Sorry, should have stated that in the first post.

Jason

OP
J
Reaction score
OK, Got sound fixed, still working on Partition question if anyone's got the answer.

Jason

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.