HP all in one Printer problems with a Macbook and a Canon Digi camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2.2 dual core.120gb .1gb ram.superdrive.
Hey folks:

New mac owner here and I am having problems getting photo's to print at times using a Canon power shot A560 camera.When using iWork with photos taken with the Canon in the document.(a for sale flyer for my old HP notebook for instance.)The photos I took of the HP turned out fine and printed fine on their own.But in a iWork doc the photos have a "negative look" to them .
I am at a loss and so is the Apple store people in Madison.Even saving the doc as a pdf and printing that gives me the same results.Any ideas????

Thanks

Perry

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, pbrokaw.

Could you give us a bit more details? There are a lot of variables here.

Like:

1 - Which HP printer are you using?
2 - Which exact OS X version are you using (example: not Tiger but 10.4.11)? 3 - What are the specs of your Mac?
4 - Which version of iWork?
5 - Which method do you use to download your images from the camera? Directly from the camera via USB cable or from a media card reader?

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2.2 dual core.120gb .1gb ram.superdrive.
Sorry,here is some more details:

Printer is a HP PSC24010 series

Operating sys is Leopard

I am using iWork 08

And finally I am using the usb transfer cable to put the photos into iPhoto.

I do not know how to put up pics on forums,otherwise I could take a pic or scan the doc and show you guys the photo results.

Thanks

Perry

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.