Aperture users... EXIF data question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" Unibody White
I can't figure out for the life of me how to get Aperture to show certain meta data from my camera, such as the image creator or camera owner. This shows up in LightRoom with no problems, but Aperture seems to skip it.

Can anyone tell me how to show this data?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
I don't use either Lightroom or Aperture, but use Bridge frequently and know that under preferences there is a "Metadata" panel, where you can select or deselect what information you want to show in the metadata panel of the Bridge application, maybe give that a try?

OP
Fiasco
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" Unibody White
I don't use either Lightroom or Aperture, but use Bridge frequently and know that under preferences there is a "Metadata" panel, where you can select or deselect what information you want to show in the metadata panel of the Bridge application, maybe give that a try?

I have done that in Aperture but I see no EXIF field for "Creator" or even "Copyright". I use these fields to tag my photos with my name.

I'm starting to think maybe I should just stick with LightRoom.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.