Help? MOD?

P

PinkPhishDoors

Um Schweb just helped me outwith my new name.... but i wa wondering if anyone can have this changed <<<< it says i am a "registered user" but everyone elses' says Member or Mod. I don't fit in :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Send a PM to schweb or muso since only admin's can change that stuff. Happy birthday! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Ok, I've fixed your user title. I'm not sure what's wrong with the birthday thing - maybe you don't have the time settings correct?

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Murlyn said:
Send a PM to schweb or muso since only admin's can change that stuff. Happy birthday! :)

Actually it isn't my birthday... I just change it all the time to the corresponding day so that people wish me a happy birthday all the time. :D I've been trying to do this everyday for almost 2 months :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Well good to hear that it is finally broken for you, taking away from those who really have birthday's.. you're like the kid that cried wolf :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
It's that secret rate limiting for birthday code we put in ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Darn....back to the drawing board :eek:

OP
M

Matt

I also need help,

My profile picture doesn't turn up on the left of my post in the profile section, but shows up in the "full screen" profile thing, you know when you click on the username and the full screen comes up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Your profile picture is different from your avatar - you have to set your avatar in a different section of your preferences.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.