Mac help in spanish

Reaction score
I couldn't think of anywhere else to go with this question, so here it is: I work at a bookstore/cafe, and a spanish-speaking coworker of mine bought a new mac. He isn't fluent in English but wanted a general-topic mac book to have as reference. Are there any books of this sort in Spanish? A quick internet search yielded nothing except obscure titles I can't order through my own bookstore. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
You could check to see if any of the "For Dummies" series are reprinted in Spanish...that might work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
Actually there are some web sites that do sell spanish guides, i have some PDF files and text documents that explains the basics on Mac, I'm at work now, so when i get home i will send you the link to download them. If you have any more question about it let me know. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
OK there you go, this is quite a small file but really use full i read it like 10 times when i started to use Mac.
HERE
xD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
How new is the new Mac?

I have Apple Hardware Test version 1.2.6 for late G4's if that is any good/ Will post no charge.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.