Paperless Office Equipment

Reaction score
All,

Looking for a solution for paperless office, a good scanner or MFD that will scan and have some software to be able to sort or file the scans.

So far, I've considered the Brother MFC 9440 and the Fijitsu ScanSnap S500M.

I'd prefer a color MFD to kill two birds with one machine, but more important is a good scanner and filing system for the paperless office.

Ideas?

Larry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, Macbook Pro & iPhone GS3
Just got a Fujitsu Scansnap S510M today. It looked puny but gosh, it ran like a dream. Throughput is fast, puts my HP MFD to shame. I am now looking for a good filing software too. If I find anything good, i will post here again

OP
L
Reaction score
Just got a Fujitsu Scansnap S510M today. It looked puny but gosh, it ran like a dream. Throughput is fast, puts my HP MFD to shame. I am now looking for a good filing software too. If I find anything good, i will post here again

Thx for the post. I'm a bit more leaned toward the Scansnap for a GOOD scanner and get another printer for copies, etc. I'm a bit nervous about the quality of color on the Brother 9440, however the 9840 is out with better review, but same engine. Still shopping a bit....

larry

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 - Is there a good filing software around? Thanks Bal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.