html rich text how do I turn it off?

Reaction score
I just bought a MacBook...just before Christmas. I'm still figuring it out. I've used windows for years, but have heard nothing but great things and I had to buy a new one, so I switched.
This is my present dilemma...
I sell a lot on ebay. When it comes to putting in the description, I can't switch off the html. Which means everything is in code and I can't figure out how to decipher it, nor do I really want to spend the time putting all those codes in.
I use the website Auctiva to list my stuff, and I have the same problem there.
I used the trouble shooter thing and it tells me how to turn off the rich text but that doesn't work. Any body know how I can fix this, or if it a non-fixable thing so I might as well stop trying, I'd appreciate the help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I just bought a MacBook...just before Christmas. I'm still figuring it out. I've used windows for years, but have heard nothing but great things and I had to buy a new one, so I switched.
This is my present dilemma...
I sell a lot on ebay. When it comes to putting in the description, I can't switch off the html. Which means everything is in code and I can't figure out how to decipher it, nor do I really want to spend the time putting all those codes in.
I use the website Auctiva to list my stuff, and I have the same problem there.
I used the trouble shooter thing and it tells me how to turn off the rich text but that doesn't work. Any body know how I can fix this, or if it a non-fixable thing so I might as well stop trying, I'd appreciate the help

What browser are you using?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.