Buy a mac?

Reaction score
I am looking to spend some big bucks on a laptop. I thought about getting a Macbook Pro. I have a few questions tho. First of all, will 2.2 2.4 or 2.6 Ghz processors, will I see a difference? Second of all, are they really reliable? Anything I should watch out for if I buy outside of apple.com. Are games will work on it? And final question about video cards. Which one is the best and 128 or 256mb? Why are macbooks pro are so expensive?

Reaction score
--Noticable processor speed difference depends on what programs you use--what programs do you use?

--I think you will find that Macs are very reliable. No matter what they are still complex machines, so you may run in to a few problems, but you should feel safe in your investment.

--I dont think there should be any problem buying from a reseller like MacMall. Is that what you meant?

--What kind of games do you play?

--256mb Video card would be the best, but if you dont actually need it, there is no point in buy it.

--You pay the premium for the quality and support, plain and simple. When you buy a mac you get the best computing experience ever, and you pay for it. Also, when you buy a mac, you buy apple. Best customer support ever. period.

Hope this helps, if not, post back with any further questions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
You won't notice unless you use programs like photoshop, or dreamweaver. Yes they are really reliable, although some people have been getting defective models, but you can just return that for a working one. I'm not sure what you're asking by "Are game will work on mac?". 256mb is the best and idk about the last one but I'm guessing because their amazingly good quality hardware, materials, and apple makes it all, the hardware and the software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.