Does vintage mac/apple stuff have value?

Reaction score
So, I was helping my parents clean up, and I vaguely remember playing with macdraw on their mac plus when i was a kid, but I was going through a box and found a whole hoard of computer items my mom had never used. She was a publisher back in teh 80's, and apparently won a contest by Bill Gates.
She has this signed letter of congratulations, and several pieces of software still sealed.

MacDraw
Excel 2.20 1987
Powerpoint 1987

and a whole bunch of others, but she has all of the original computer manuals and bits, including the plastic disk that came in the disk drive, the little pack of apple stickers, and all the startup disks and warranties dated OCT 15, 1986

Does all this have value? im still trying to believe that people collect "vintage" computer stuff.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3669/img3361oe1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo ,1GB memory, 80GB hard drive Mac mini + 8GB iPhone. <3
oh wow! i have no idea if it has value or not but wow, i love old things like that :) you're very lucky to find it in my opinion!

Im the type of person who keeps cassette tapes and black and white phones just so when i find them again i can go 'omg.. we really used to se them?!' haha...im so strange :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.