Some sites don't work with new router!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2GHz 1GB RAM 256MB ATI Radeon X1600 VRAM... wateva dat means~
Hey guys I'm new to these forums and also a proud owner of a white, Pre-24", 20" iMac Intel Core Duo with iSight... (not Core 2 Duo) <<<I hope that explained... :D

About two months ago, a day before I left for a 3 week camp, my router screwed up :Grimmace: and after I came back, my brother and I got a new Belkin N1 Router/Modem. Its great because it gives us better speed, BUT we couldn't access some websites - they just wouldn't load :Angry: . We called up Belkin and solved the problem with my brother's PC but not with my iMac :Angry-Tongue: . I dunno if I have to configure the AirPort to sync with the new router or something, so please help... I'm having this problem with my PlayStation 3 too, so could it be something with the new router? Is it too new or something?

Please answer really quickly as I am going overseas on the 28th of December... Please? O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Well my first question is... what did Belkin do to solve the problem with your brother's PC? You may have to replicate that solution for your iMac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I'm leaning towards a DNS issue. Make sure the mac's network is set up the same way as the PC... DHCP? Same NS? etc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.